Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So i've been told...

So I’ve been told that I’m a bad blogger, I wont say any names crystal ball. It’s true though, when I started I was so enthusiastic about blogging, and I still am. My brain is a puzzle and its scrambled at the moment. I’m proposing something new to myself, and it will be to post at least something every other day or at least one post a week, if it's possible. Here’s some pic.s I’ve taken recently.

Also check out crystal ball's blog she's a great inspiration to me in different ways and im pretty sure she will do the same for you if you take a moment to look at both of her blogs.








5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You take amazing pictures Beth!

the real mia said...

These photos are amazing. From one bad blogger to another, your spot here looks lovely.

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Eh, we're all bad sometimes. Love these pics!

Sher said...

These are beautiful, dear! I adore Crystal Ball and her lovely blog too:)

Kbaybay said...

I love the pictures!