Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So i've been told...

So I’ve been told that I’m a bad blogger, I wont say any names crystal ball. It’s true though, when I started I was so enthusiastic about blogging, and I still am. My brain is a puzzle and its scrambled at the moment. I’m proposing something new to myself, and it will be to post at least something every other day or at least one post a week, if it's possible. Here’s some pic.s I’ve taken recently.

Also check out crystal ball's blog she's a great inspiration to me in different ways and im pretty sure she will do the same for you if you take a moment to look at both of her blogs.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take amazing pictures Beth!

the real mia said...

These photos are amazing. From one bad blogger to another, your spot here looks lovely.

kadler said...

Eh, we're all bad sometimes. Love these pics!

Sher said...

These are beautiful, dear! I adore Crystal Ball and her lovely blog too:)

Kristen said...

I love the pictures!