Monday, November 30, 2009

Photoswap

So I was finally had the chance to develop the pictures over the weekend and I was very pleased with the results. Janis who was my partner did a very good job in taking the pictures. I felt kind of silly because I thought they were just words, and of course they were just words but with a wonderful meaning which I loved.


Thank you Janis for taking your time in taking the pictures and sending them to me in the beautiful envelop that you decorated :)
If you'd like to see the envelop click here.
Thanks Rhianne for hosting the photoswap ^.^

p.s. read it from the bottom to top, you will be able to understand it better.


























11 comments:

janis said...

woop! it turned out...except for my shadow on the bird picture + i'm not SUCH a fan of that picture of myself at the end. but yay! were you able to post them all to flickr? we might need to let rhianne know the quote or everyone may be a wee confused....

*can't wait to get yours!*

Rhianne said...

This is actually amazing!!!!

(I am a little confused by the quote but still amazed, this is such a fantastic idea!!)

Micaela said...

what an AWESOME awesome swap. I would frame each picture and hang it up on my wall. How creative, how thoughtful, how kind.

one of my favorites- George Eliot.

and the decorated envelopes...

how lucky to have gotten each other.

i can't wait wait to get my photos from my swap partner even more now. this made me so excited!

thank-you for sharing. i love autumn, i easily fell in love with this.

Diana said...

what a great idea!!

Laura said...

A brilliant idea!

Iva Messy said...

OMG! WOW!! SO SO SO creative! fabulous idea!

Susan said...

love it!
xoxo

SnOOp said...

This is incredible! I love it so much... Fantastic post

Starr Crow said...

this is so cool, she did a great job!

Anna said...

My God it's amazing. Great work!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

cool.