Sunday, October 25, 2009

Almost Halloween







I'm absolutely exited about Halloween which is this Saturday. I'm planning to have a photo shoot with my cousin, and I really hope it turns out great. I'm planning to be an elf or fairy this year, but I am not sure which one to decide on yet. The pictures i posted are some ideas that im getting from each one. Instead of buying my costume I will be putting together clothes of mine that I have in my closet. So far I only have the boots, leggings, and maybe a shirt which i hope my sister doesn't wear on that day since shes planning to be a witch. I will hopefully post the pictures of the photo shoot after Halloween.
^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw. this is a cute Halloween outfit. hope you enjoy the day!

alissa said...

wow thats a fabulous comment above haha.
i love that you're making your costume! im still working on mine...